Batman Episode 4 Download Issues

Thisisnotharry

Is anyone else having this weird issue where you can download every episode (i've got the season pass disc EU PEGI version) except episode 4? It says I own the season pass and lets me install every one except Episode 4. It says "Purchased but not Installed" and has a download button. Clicking this download button takes you to the PS Store with all the information about the episode but it is missing the download button, as shown in the image on the reddit thread.

I have attached a reddit post with the image of the same thing I am experiencing from 3 months ago. I've tried to contact telltale via email but they have blanked me as usual so I'm wondering if there is a community-known fix as I can't see any forum posts about it on here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wife has the same problem over a month now. When i started the game this glitch never happened. I was able to platinum it with just a couple freezes here and there. We deleted the game a ton of times on her ps4, searched episode 4 through the in-game psn store and through the psn store itself and it just costs 6,49€ or we are just unable to download it. My wife already contacted sony twice and they just gave a simple copy and paste answer which does not help at all. 

Unfortunately what I needed to do seeing as I had the physical copy was download the digital copy and buy that episode on the digital version of the game. Its super annoying that the episode won't download thanks to a glitch.  If you are willing to pay a extra $10 for that specific episode it unlocks. Hopefully this helps 😃