Division Rivals Division IV and 2K points boosting method?

Irishdoublej

I only have these two trophies left in fifa21. I need help getting to division IV and 2k points. I would be willing to delete my team and do the placement matches if anyone knows the boosting method behind it. I think 10 accounts needed, two ps4 and two discs. I do not know how to boost this myself, but I haven’t found an opponent in months. I don’t know how ps+ works for 10 accounts either. I know co-op is an option also

Edited by DaivRules
Left out something

On 8/8/2023 at 13:55, Irishdoublej said:

Solo me quedan estos dos trofeos en fifa21. Necesito ayuda para llegar a la división IV y 2k puntos. Estaría dispuesto a eliminar mi equipo y hacer los partidos de colocación si alguien conoce el método de impulso detrás de esto. Creo que se necesitan 10 cuentas, dos ps4 y dos discos. No sé cómo impulsar esto yo mismo, pero no he encontrado un oponente en meses. Tampoco sé cómo funciona ps+ para 10 cuentas. Sé que la cooperativa también es una opción, solo necesitaría a alguien con quien jugar y ganar. por favor, que alguien me ayude con esto

How many hours do you search per day and what division are you in?

On 8/10/2023 at 6:09 PM, tigrenarva said:

How many hours do you search per day and what division are you in?

I check lately about once or twice per day. The game is completely dead. I found one opponent in 6 months. I am stuck in division 10.

Edited by DaivRules

I’ve read somewhere that they’re actually banning some of the accounts used to boost the rivals trophy. I’m probably going to try it myself because I have nothing to lose. I’m in division 5 I think and I need around 10 wins to promote into div 4, so I don’t think I’ll find 10 people who are willing to help just because.

good luck to everyone else!