Death Card locations don't show!

Hey guys,

since I couldn't find any topic regarding my problem: I ran to two of the first death card locations (first two chapters) and there wasn't any of them. You couldn't pick up anything and there was nothing to see either.

Ive downloaded all the DLCs and the recent patch if that's important.

Ive found this problem in two other threads in other forums but no one had an answer for that problem.

It's only my first playthrough (Hardened) so I will have to go through the game again anyway, but I really want to be able to find them by myself :D. Do they only show up on Veteran? Or only in coop?

Thx in advance for your help!

Life

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

As far as I know the game does not tell you where the cards are located in each mission. For that it would be best to look up a video and follow that.

If you want to do it without a guide, then check every corner possible. They are semi well hidden.

If you are not sure which cards you need and in which missions, you can check in the CO-OP section and I think it was the "Barracks"? or something like that. The reason why you have to go into co-op is that these cards are can be used as cheat codes for when you are playing co-op. They show in which missions you have gotten and in which you haven't.

Regarding the difficulty, I have had any problems. I was able to get cards on Veteran, Regular and Recruit, so I guess the difficulty does not matter. Not sure about Hardened, but I guess it should work there.

Hope this help!