Online in 2023

Caljb03

How are the online trophies in 2023?

Looking to platinum it on the PS3 but the biggest concern is that the online could be practically dead making the trophies near impossible. Is there any way to boost them with someone to make it easier?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I was only able to connect to the servers once when I did the tutorial mission. I've already changed routers, put in the network cable and opened the ports on my router and I can't connect. It always gives the error code: [1-0x00000202]. 😔

Edited by Araujolc

Has anyone played this game online recently? I’ve been thinking of getting it and I want to know the current situation with the multiplayer. Is it still playable and easy to boost? Do you need more than 2 players for anything? Hopefully someone can provide some good info, thanks in advance. 

23 hours ago, Matthew said:

Has anyone played this game online recently? I’ve been thinking of getting it and I want to know the current situation with the multiplayer. Is it still playable and easy to boost? Do you need more than 2 players for anything? Hopefully someone can provide some good info, thanks in advance. 

In two you can do all the trophies online, the problem will be finding your friend. I had to delete my friend from PSN and find a specific location on the map!