Last Aid DLC Pack

Unrelated

Just now checking this out. I see that there are some neat looking weapon skins, looks like they might have been part of the DLC pack Last Aid. I checked the PSN Store and see other packs but not this one. Was this removed for some reason? Or only like a preorder bonus or something way back when? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, I'm hoping I can still grab some of these cool looking skins. Cheers!

57 minutes ago, Unrelated said:

Just now checking this out. I see that there are some neat looking weapon skins, looks like they might have been part of the DLC pack Last Aid. I checked the PSN Store and see other packs but not this one. Was this removed for some reason? Or only like a preorder bonus or something way back when? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, I'm hoping I can still grab some of these cool looking skins. Cheers!

Afaik, the last aid skins were added to the game when aftermath came out. I have them on my guns and I never bought any dlc skins

Hmm okay, I'm new to the game as I said so I'm sure then it is just a simple matter of not really being able to tell what is and isn't unlocked as skins go. I see some had the cart icon and some had coins so those I get they require either purchase from store or through in game currency.

I'll check it out again a little later. Doesn't seem to find too many people still actually playing I guess as not even the daily or weekly challenge would find anyone. Appreciate your reply, cheers mate.

3 minutes ago, Unrelated said:

Hmm okay, I'm new to the game as I said so I'm sure then it is just a simple matter of not really being able to tell what is and isn't unlocked as skins go. I see some had the cart icon and some had coins so those I get they require either purchase from store or through in game currency.

I'll check it out again a little later. Doesn't seem to find too many people still actually playing I guess as not even the daily or weekly challenge would find anyone. Appreciate your reply, cheers mate.

Unfortunately, not many people play on the lower difficulties. Most play on either insane or extreme. If you go to the sporting carbine in the weapon list, and highlight the last aid skin, it's one of the yellow colored icons at the bottom, it'll tell you what you have to do to unlock it. It'll either be blue coins, or prestiging a certain class to prestige level 2, or completing stages on insane/extreme difficulty

Edited by SnowxSakura

Aw that's a shame I'd love to tackle these levels, and grind some of the early leveling out with people. Is solo viable? or doable at the lower levels to get yourself up to where people actually play. Doesn't look like the one I'm wanting the Sporting Carbine Last Aid skin has anything on its icon so I guess I can equip it assuming I can find it in a level somewhere. Was hoping it would get to be a starting weapon as I like that style of firearm.

2 minutes ago, Unrelated said:

Aw that's a shame I'd love to tackle these levels, and grind some of the early leveling out with people. Is solo viable? or doable at the lower levels to get yourself up to where people actually play. Doesn't look like the one I'm wanting the Sporting Carbine Last Aid skin has anything on its icon so I guess I can equip it assuming I can find it in a level somewhere. Was hoping it would get to be a starting weapon as I like that style of firearm.

The bots are pretty decent on the lower difficulties. Solo without bots is very viable with the right perks and practice. There are perks for the gunslinger and fixer that will let you start with the sporting carbine

Oh cool, I have played a couple matches with Gunslinger hopefully it isn't too deep into the tree to start with it. One thing I noticed is maybe I'm just treating/playing this game wrong but I seem to run out of ammo fairly quickly. I'm not just blindly spraying, I'm trying to be as precise as I can, but it still seems like I run dry quickly.

7 minutes ago, Unrelated said:

Oh cool, I have played a couple matches with Gunslinger hopefully it isn't too deep into the tree to start with it. One thing I noticed is maybe I'm just treating/playing this game wrong but I seem to run out of ammo fairly quickly. I'm not just blindly spraying, I'm trying to be as precise as I can, but it still seems like I run dry quickly.

Once you unlock silencers for your guns, you won't have to deal with massive hordes constantly. On the lower difficulties, the ammo boxes littered around the map have infinite refills. Also some of the guns get increased ammo from class and weapon perks

14 minutes ago, Unrelated said:

Oh yeah I'm sure a suppressor will make things a bit less crazy. Are the levels for weapons where you unlock those different depending on each weapon type? or it is a set level for each?

Primaries take the most exp to level up, then secondaries, and finally the grenade launcher takes the least. You can check the perks, and exp required to level up each gun on the wiki

https://worldwarz.fandom.com/wiki/Sporting_Carbine#Perks