Where can I earn a mega combo medal?

SirSephiroth

• 2 weeks later...

Since you’ve already gotten it and didn’t care to share your strategy on here I’m going to post mine for future players who might struggle with this.

I found a very easy spot:

Play through Act 1 again on Hard difficulty, since almost everything you do on that difficulty gives you more points than on Normal or Easy. There are no enemies in Act 1 so there’s no difficulty at all. When Act 2 starts, your very first armed encounter with the Malthusians (the main enemies of the game) provides a perfect opportunity. In the room near the beginning of Act 2 where there are red explosive barrels everywhere, eventually two soldiers will spawn at the opposite site of the room and you will have plenty of cover. Equip your solid pistol rounds which you should have picked up a littler earlier, then wait until both of them are near a red barrel, shoot it and kill both at the same time. Shoot some more barrels in quick succession just to be absolutely sure. I got an easy combo score of around 11K on the first try by killing the soldiers and blowing up 1-2 more barrels. If you mess up somehow, simply reload from the last checkpoint and try again.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Prototype1690
  • Like 1