Personal Decorator

wondering what the best mission to farm camos is, thats basically all i have left besides collectibles and hacking an asp which im leaving for last

i used the mission where you gotta beat maretti but theres no weapon change and the robot spawns are kinda slow

are there any better places to farm? perhaps with a weapon loadout?

• Like 1

I used Hypocenter for mine. At the end theres a segment where you have to toss grenades into the middle part, do that twice but not the final time. The robots should then lose their guns and be slow at first, but eventually they pick up speed to sprinting. I don't remember if there's an armory there, but I do know you can stand on top of an ammo crate that makes all the robots pile up under you. Because you're on top of an ammo crate you have infinite ammo and can do all the kills for the guns you're holding (more if theres an armory but idr).

21 minutes ago, TheToasterWaffle said:

I used Hypocenter for mine. At the end theres a segment where you have to toss grenades into the middle part, do that twice but not the final time. The robots should then lose their guns and be slow at first, but eventually they pick up speed to sprinting. I don't remember if there's an armory there, but I do know you can stand on top of an ammo crate that makes all the robots pile up under you. Because you're on top of an ammo crate you have infinite ammo and can do all the kills for the guns you're holding (more if theres an armory but idr).

i disagree, there super slow and u cant change class. you also have to repeat entire mission just to get to this area.

Ive 100% this game 3 times,  twice being on top 50 leaderboards. I reccomend the last mission. relatively early on into the mission, youll need to hack a terminal to open a door. on the left and right sides of this door is an infinite spawning robot. you can get about 1 kill per 1.5 seconds roughly. there is also a class changer in this area aswell so once youve done your kills you can do up to another 8 weapons in the one game (given you dont crash or die to restart your progress)

hypocentre is about 5 kills every 20-30 seconds

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It is Demon within @SaySykesRN I used that mission to boost all my guns except the shotguns, handguns (I did this as I was going through missions), & lock on missile launcher. If you know where exactly it is, then you understand why I say that. However, the weapon Change Box is at the very start of the mission. Having said that that just means you would have to do some running back and forth to the gun loadout box when you are done doing the boost for said 2 weapons.

14 hours ago, BreakDancingFool said:

It is Demon within @SaySykesRN I used that mission to boost all my guns except the shotguns, handguns (I did this as I was going through missions), & lock on missile launcher. If you know where exactly it is, then you understand why I say that. However, the weapon Change Box is at the very start of the mission. Having said that that just means you would have to do some running back and forth to the gun loadout box when you are done doing the boost for said 2 weapons.

running back is alot better than restarting the entire mission atleast, and yes i belive its the bridge area where dogs first start to appear, look to your left for 'unlimited spawning' dogs outside the map

• 2 weeks later...

@SaySykesRN Yes, you are correct in that location. What I did to assist with getting the camos was stand on the boxes or whatever that was so when I ran out of Ammo, I just turned around to the Ammo Box and refilled. Rinsed and Repeated till I knew I got the kill amount to get the last camo.

I do agree with you on that for I rather run back than restart a whole mission lmfao. It's boring but once it's done it's done; then you can continue onto the next thing on your list. I'm almost done with the Campaign, I am close (all I have left is the simulator and one more tag to get for the campaign which is a simple one) then I will be focusing on Zombies next for this game. With that, I will have the Plat. 

A long journey but a good one. I hope you don't have much resistance with everything while attaining the Plat.

• Like 1

The safest option is Hypocentre. After you destroy the final cooling tower, just do not throw the final grenade in, and all the robots will drop their guns and just continuously run at you. Just stand on top of ammo crates and they will not be able to hurt you and you can constantly refill your ammo. Also, if you have it as your active mission, like I did, you can immediately start in the lift, which lets you skip the entire mission.

On 9/7/2023 at 12:34 PM, BreakDancingFool said:

@SaySykesRN Yes, you are correct in that location. What I did to assist with getting the camos was stand on the boxes or whatever that was so when I ran out of Ammo, I just turned around to the Ammo Box and refilled. Rinsed and Repeated till I knew I got the kill amount to get the last camo.

I do agree with you on that for I rather run back than restart a whole mission lmfao. It's boring but once it's done it's done; then you can continue onto the next thing on your list. I'm almost done with the Campaign, I am close (all I have left is the simulator and one more tag to get for the campaign which is a simple one) then I will be focusing on Zombies next for this game. With that, I will have the Plat. 

A long journey but a good one. I hope you don't have much resistance with everything while attaining the Plat.

This is all I have left, camos, some easy collectibles and a few accolades that I gave up getting like wildfire on the first mission

but the camos are truly boring, thankfully I finished all the dlc and I love zombies