No trophy for Nightmare difficulty in offline mode

TiamaTiK

My friend went through solo the entire Act 1 with bots on Nightmare difficulty in offline mode and didn't get the trophy «Act 1 Cleaner»: Complete all Act 1 maps on Nightmare difficulty.

Personally, I went through the whole game (PS4) solo with bots and got trophies for Nightmare difficulty.
Did the developers change the conditions of the trophy in last patch?
Any solution or advice?

Is it possible to get trophies now playing solo with bots in offline mode?

Edited by TiamaTiK

11 minutes ago, TiamaTiK said:

My friend went through the entire Act 1 with bots on Nightmare difficulty in offline mode and didn't get the trophy «Act 1 Cleaner»: Complete all Act 1 maps on Nightmare difficulty.

Personally, I went through the whole game with bots and got trophies for Nightmare difficulty.
Did the developers change the conditions of the trophy in last patch?
Any solution or advice?

Is it possible to get trophies now playing with bots in offline mode?

How did you play offline with two players? Don't you mean online? If so, I played this act recently with 3 others and they were able to unlock trophies in online play.

The requirements of the trophy have not changed, but must show a successful run.

No solution; however you may have retry missions as they probably didn't count for one reason or another.

It's very possible to unlock trophies solo in offline mode with bots, I did the entire game offline except for the multiplayer and squad up trophy.

"Act 1 Cleaner" - Complete all Act 1 maps on Nightmare difficulty.
"Act 2 Cleaner" - Complete all Act 2 maps on Nightmare difficulty.
"Act 3 Cleaner" - Complete all Act 3 maps on Nightmare difficulty.
"Act 4 Cleaner" - Complete all Act 4 maps on Nightmare difficulty.

I collected information and want to share. This is a problem for PS5 players. If you play the game solo with bots in the offline mode, there is a chance that the trophies for the difficulty are buggy and be ready to replay the full Act 1, 2, 3 or 4 again. You will be received trophy for sure!

• 4 weeks later...

I platinumed the game solo with bots.

Yes there is a chance you will not get the act trophies right away even if you cleared all stages.

For instance I had to redo the first segments of acts 1 and 2.

I cleared the Ferry in act 1 and the trophy popped. Same for act 2 after clearing the first segment.

Good Luck!