Loutopia's Random PS Plus Game Challenge

Loutopia_Gaming

I like this idea. I'm doing something similar also but with my entire backlog and some games I've chosen out of the plus catalog. I'm not adding all of them because there are a great deal I just have no interest in and my backlog is already 300+ games strong without them. 

Hope to see you keep this up and enjoy your random games! South Park is also one I didn't think I would enjoy much (played on an old account but plan to play again) as I also don't care for the cartoon, but the game is actually quite enjoyable. 

• Like 1

Loutopia's Random PS Plus Game Challenge Update 2.

So... things had been going great with South Park, had got to the point where i was really enjoying thing and getting through a good chunk of the campaign, and then last night happened.... 

I could sense i was getting close to finishing the game so i powered through the last few fights to finish the campaign. Man that felt good, according to my save file it took me about 16 hours with a little exploration along the way. Then it happen or didn't in this case. the trophy for finishing on the Master Mind difficulty as a black character didn't unlock. I know with this being the only missable trophy i took extra care to make sure those requirements were met... I go in to the combat difficulty and its set to Heroic. Sigh, that's the platinum gone unless i want another play through which i do not. 

So there you go, off to a terrible start in terms of platinum's. I have to laugh other wise it would really wind me up haha and make me want to quit this already haha. 

My thoughts on this one, actually a fun little turn based game map size is small enough with fast travel that's its not a chore to get around and explore. The story is absolutely ridiculous as you would expect from Southpark. If you don't life humour you'll probably not enjoy this game and there are a few things quite close to the mark again as you would expect.

RANDOM GAME NUMBER 2....

The Pedestrian

i know nothing about this game so after a quick google search it looks like a little indie game. No plat, just 10 trophies.  1 gold, 4 silver and 5 bronze. I'll download that now and get cracking this evening

Loutopia's Random PS Plus Game Challenge Update 3.

The Pedestrian completed! 

Well. that one didn't take long. definitely not something I ever would have played normally however the wheel picked so i played. A little platformer style game set on a 2d map that you need to navigate. No platinum for this one unfortunately however i did add 1 gold, 4 silver and 5 bronze trophies to the collection! 

i think i am going to start tracking total trophies unlocked during this challlenge as well and put them in the completed games post i have made which i will continue to add to

So the wheel was spun again for a record 2 times in one day lol. The third game it has chosen is...

GRAVITY RUSH 2.

Another game i know nothing about and never played the first one! So her we go on another adventure!