I think I discovered how to get that "unattainable" trophy.

DN91

What if you had to complete all the levels in the game in one sitting? (without using rest mode)

The game is obviously glitched, but one thing I noticed is that you get the "Complete Chapter 1" trophy for any package once you complete every level of it in one sitting.

For example: today I completed chapter 1 of the Nature package. I played every level from 5 to 20 and didn't get the trophy, but then I replayed the first 4 levels that I had completed yesterday and the trophy popped.

From what I understand, everytime you open the game, it forgets that you've opened it many times and the only thing it remembers is what levels you have unlocked (there's probably a file in the game that says "just unlock [this], [this] and [this] level" without remembering what you've done to actually unlock them). 

1 hour ago, DN91 said:

What if you had to complete all the levels in the game in one sitting? (without using rest mode)

The game is obviously glitched, but one thing I noticed is that you get the "Complete Chapter 1" trophy for any package once you complete every level of it in one sitting.

For example: today I completed chapter 1 of the Nature package. I played every level from 5 to 20 and didn't get the trophy, but then I replayed the first 4 levels that I had completed yesterday and the trophy popped.

From what I understand, everytime you open the game, it forgets that you've opened it many times and the only thing it remembers is what levels you have unlocked (there's probably a file in the game that says "just unlock [this], [this] and [this] level" without remembering what you've done to actually unlock them). 

i would say try it out. if it dosent work then it dosent work. but if it works then we can remove it from psnp+

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Just completed every single level in one sitting. Can confirm Trophy Collector and Color Zen are still not unlocking. I did notice Master of Colors and Serenity unlocked before I even finished the last level. I also completed the Nature and Serenity packages out of order so maybe that has something to do with it? Hope the next person to attempt this has better luck or that’s ~3-4 hours wasted.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2024 at 12:50 PM, ZedsterStrike said:

Just completed every single level in one sitting. Can confirm Trophy Collector and Color Zen are still not unlocking. I did notice Master of Colors and Serenity unlocked before I even finished the last level. I also completed the Nature and Serenity packages out of order so maybe that has something to do with it? Hope the next person to attempt this has better luck or that’s ~3-4 hours wasted.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, maybe it's better I close this thread.