help needed on episode 4!!

crazywolf742

i have looked everywhere on yt and google for a solution and i can't see one, i am currently on episode 4 chapter 6 and after getting 2 tapes and the combination code for logan's locker i will not be able to re-enter the nursing room, there is no promt that shows up after hovering the right stick over it, i have tried closing and re-opening the game, restarting my ps4 and re-installing the game but nothing seemed to have work. i have been stuck on this for 2 days now, there could just be a slight chance i'm just being stupid and not paying enough attention to the story but any help would be greatful

There is a third tape besides the first one in the nurse office and the second one in the alley near the auto shop. It's in a bloody locker just before you turn right to go to the nurse office; collect it, and you should be able to enter the nurse office and progress the story. At least that's the only solution I can think of right now.

EDIT: This is the locker, it's the third one from the left.

ZhjfdzX.png

Edited by Suminya
  • Like 2

Ok, that's really strange then. I looked into this softlock and was able to find something on a German trophy forum. The person there ran into the exact same issue as you, they got stuck after collecting all three tapes and found themselves unable to progress. They also tried several different things, but ultimately had to delete their save file, since nothing seemed to fix the issue. They were finally able to complete the episode after starting and playing through it again on a fresh file, so maybe that will help you as well.

You can start Episode 4 from the get-go and don't need to complete any of the previous episodes, so it's at least worth a shot. You will obviously loose your choices, but I'm pretty sure you just want to finish the game at this point.

Edited by Suminya
  • Like 1

Glad to hear. Congrats on the platinum. 👍

How did you manage to complete Episode 4? Did you just play through it on a fresh file, like I suggested, or did you find another way to get past the softlock?

Edited by Suminya