Getting NA version as a European.

ITALUKE

Hi, this might sound like a dumb and unnecessary post but I've never done this before so I wanted to be sure. From what I understand about using an alternate account for an alternate trophy list this is how it works: I set it as main profile in my console and install the game so that I can play it on my main profile, is this correct?

Unrelated but I have another question, how does one add founds to said alt account? I made a NA alt but my credit card won't work for it, and I once bought a physical Ps Store card but that didn't work either. I believed that the flag on the ps card meant the language in which it was written, but instead it's the store region it's limited to right? If that's the case do you have any safe and legit website that a person can use to buy foreign ps store cards?

Thank you for your time :^)

Yes, you're correct about the method for adding a different region's trophy list. Something to note is that if you have the same game from two different regions and their trophy lists are identical, the same trophies will be unlocked for both lists when unlocking them in one version. This website will show only one list and set of trophies though.

You need to purchase PSN gift cards from the target region, there's multiple websites that that send you codes for that, you can find some and then google to find out if they've gotten positive reviews to figure out which ones are legit. 

• Like 1