Using 2 consoles, same account, same save.

Go to solution Solved by iriihutoR84,

Hi, I 'm very curious as to the opinions of everyone (mods & members) of having 2 PS4's with the same save both been used at the same time. 

Example:

Console 1 is online doing trophies

Console 2 is offline running in circles to get a stupid trophy. 

Is this cheating and flaggable by psnprofiles as cheating and leaderboard removal? 

Edit: Cheers for the quick replies 👍

Edited by illicit_light
Update

• Solution

Flaggable Offenses

Using multiple PlayStations to simultaneously play a single [one] game title, at the same time, on the same PSN account. This includes:

• One person launching the same game on multiple PlayStations and earning trophies in an impossible manner, if compared to a single console.
  • Multiple people “teaming” together at the same time on a specific game title, all under one account, if compared to a single person.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Flaggable Offenses

Using multiple PlayStations to simultaneously play a single [one] game title, at the same time, on the same PSN account. This includes:

• One person launching the same game on multiple PlayStations and earning trophies in an impossible manner, if compared to a single console.
  • Multiple people “teaming” together at the same time on a specific game title, all under one account, if compared to a single person.

Cheers for sharing, I'm not sure how I missed that. 

20 minutes ago, SPG7X said:

As noted above this is a flaggable offense. You can have 2 consoles running at the same time, on the same account but only if you're playing 2 different games.

It's a shame but at least I can plan this speedrun without it been flagged. 

Edited by illicit_light
  • Like 1