Online trophies still available on ps3 version?

TarkanTurkoglu

29 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Sólo quiero saber si todavía está disponible o no. 

Si no 

Entonces lo haré en PS4.

Hello, as I have read there are many errors already in the PS3 version, if you are lucky and get diamonds every day maybe you can get the trophies online, but I recommend playing on PS4, it usually goes much better although from time to time the ones also fall. servers for a couple of hours, I hope you are lucky and get the platinum, greetings

• Like 1

From what I can understand, the PlayStation 3 version's servers shut down a few months ago, several months after its initially-stated October closure date. However, a bunch of the Ubisoft games that closed around that time, including Rayman Legends, suddenly went back online recently, though some games are experiencing some bugs and issues after they came back.

I've heard that the active Daily Challenges and Weekly Challenges have insanely long challenge periods due to a bug, so long that trying to reach Awesomeness 11 would take years of grinding in the servers' current state. So while the Platinum is theoretically obtainable on PS3 once again, it is in no way something you could reasonably do.

Don't know if anything's changed or improved, but that's what the situation was the last time I heard about it.

• Like 1

From a technical standpoint, the platinum is still obtainable. But realistically, it is not. At this point in time, playing the PS3 version isn't really the best thing to do, since the PS4 version is better in almost everything... performance, completion, playerbase, you name it.

Edited by shary96

9 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

I just wanna know if it's still available or not 

If not 

Then I will go for it on PS4

Plat is unobtainable if you're starting from scratch or don't have 1850 points from the online cups. Yes, the challenges on the PS3 version do give you diamonds but you cannot claim them however. The timer set on those challenges keeps refreshing and it's set at 20+ days, which is definitely bugged. I think there's still hope left for this game, since Ubisoft brought back many other titles not too long ago, but don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon. Just start grinding the PS4 version if you have the opportunity.