When Trophies Stop Unlocking (The Solution)

Dry

If at any point playing through this PSVR version of the game you notice trophies aren’t unlocking when they’re supposed to, just quit and restart the game and perform said action which triggers the trophy (or trophies) you are missing. Those tied to collecting statues will unlock upon re-entering the diner/restaurant (level select).

Proof of such occurrence:

IMG-8745.jpg

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 2:40 PM, Dry said:

If at any point playing through this PSVR version of the game you notice trophies aren’t unlocking when they’re supposed to, just quit and restart the game and perform said action which triggers the trophy (or trophies) you are missing. Those tied to collecting statues will unlock upon re-entering the diner/restaurant (level select).

Proof of such occurrence:

IMG-8745.jpg

The game is really buggy. It stopped giving me trophies after my second trophy got. I went further in the game and when I reached the fifth statue I realized that something was wrong. Then I saw your post and restarted the game, and it gave me both statues trophies. Thanks for your help

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post, but this game is hell. After an hour and a half of trying to pass the broken level of the car, in which you have to throw yourself into the compactor (this level at least on PS5 is completely broken, almost impossible to move forward in the game if you don't have the patience to try and try again by restarting the game), the game stopped giving me trophies again, precisely after the cow was thrown.

I got all 20 statues and no trophy. As usual I had to exit the game, and as soon as we got to the fast food restaurant he gave me the trophy for the 20 statues. I also have 2 videos if anyone wants to see what I say.

This second post is to say: avoid this game like death if you play on ps5 (on ps4 I honestly don't know) because the game is completely broken.

• Like 1

@Daddokenshiro Agreed.

Last year I platted both the EU and NA stacks of Suicide Guy VR on PS4 over PS5 (via backwards compatibility) to avoid any additional errors but regardless playing through many of the levels in this version of the game was an ass experience.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dry said:

@Daddokenshiro Agreed.

Last year I platted both the EU and NA stacks of Suicide Guy VR on PS4 over PS5 (via backwards compatibility) to avoid any additional errors but regardless playing through many of the levels in this version of the game was an ass experience.

Oh yes, I didn't specify but I played the PS4 version on PS5 via backwards compatibility.

So I was wondering maybe by playing it directly on the native console,  PS4, would the situation improve or not? Furthermore, only the collectible trophies come out at the fast food restaurant (even all together, if you never leave the game when it stops giving you trophies), but the other trophies have to be redone one by one.

Honestly I did the EU version and I don't think I'll do NA, to overcome the machine bug it also gave me motion sickness, so I honestly don't think I'll do it 😭

Edited by Daddokenshiro

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Daddokenshiro said:

Oh yes, I didn't specify but I also played the PS4 version on PS5 via backwards compatibility.

So I was wondering maybe by playing it directly on the native console,  PS4, would the situation improve or not? Furthermore, only the collectible trophies come out at the fast food restaurant (even all together, if you never leave the game when it stops giving you trophies), but the other trophies have to be redone one by one.

Honestly I did the EU version and I don't think I'll do NA, to overcome the machine bug it also gave me motion sickness, so I honestly don't think I'll do it 😭

Please pardon my wording earlier... I played this PS4 game on my PS4, not on my PS5.

Also by "to avoid any additional errors" I mean potential errors caused by playing this PS4 game on a PS5, not errors that can be avoided by doing so.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1