Underwater Collectibles...

Hey guys - a quick question please. With the game PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night I'm having a bit of trouble with collectibles in the underwater parts of the game. I keep missing some because the camera angle is weird. If i miss any, can I redo the level, and it will show which ones i missed? Like in Paw Patrol, it shows the ones you missed by being a different color. Easy game, but having to keep restarting the level is really annoying. Any suggestions please? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2023 at 3:10 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

Hey guys - a quick question please. With the game PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night I'm having a bit of trouble with collectibles in the underwater parts of the game. I keep missing some because the camera angle is weird. If i miss any, can I redo the level, and it will show which ones i missed? Like in Paw Patrol, it shows the ones you missed by being a different color. Easy game, but having to keep restarting the level is really annoying. Any suggestions please? Thanks.

Try to observe the trail of the gems. It's easy to identify based on its trail so you would know which direction to go. Restart he level if miss any.

You may refer the tips and strategies from here: https://nodegamers.com/2021/11/05/pj-masks-heroes-of-the-night-trophy-guide/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, genzi0401 said:

Try to observe the trail of the gems. It's easy to identify based on its trail so you would know which direction to go. Restart he level if miss any.

You may refer the tips and strategies from here: https://nodegamers.com/2021/11/05/pj-masks-heroes-of-the-night-trophy-guide/

Thank you. But I figured it out awhile ago. Thanks again😎

Edited by TheDarkKratos