Golden Path requirements?

HaserPL

I've done 3 playthroughs trying to unlock this trophy. Each time I never used any of the obvious laws, like anything regarding corpses, no food additives or overcrowding, no extended or emergency shifts, and from Faith I never passed the keepers law, and the trophy didn't pop at all. I even did a playthrough recently, had all promises passed, and saved everyone from the world, and the trophy didn't pop either. Is the requirement for this to have 0 deaths at all? Because despite me having maxed out all resources, heating maxed out and pulling people from work just before the storm I still had some deaths so maybe that is what voided the trophy for me?

I managed to pop the trophy during my Hard Deathless run, and I haven't done anything else from the previous runs that didn't give me the trophy. So my theory is, no one can die regardless if its from cold or your decisions, as this was the only factor that made any difference for me.

On 9/18/2023 at 6:28 PM, HaserPL said:

I've done 3 playthroughs trying to unlock this trophy. Each time I never used any of the obvious laws, like anything regarding corpses, no food additives or overcrowding, no extended or emergency shifts, and from Faith I never passed the keepers law, and the trophy didn't pop at all. I even did a playthrough recently, had all promises passed, and saved everyone from the world, and the trophy didn't pop either. Is the requirement for this to have 0 deaths at all? Because despite me having maxed out all resources, heating maxed out and pulling people from work just before the storm I still had some deaths so maybe that is what voided the trophy for me?

Did you pick the exact choices the guide went with in the events listed? I just did a playthrough whilst following what the guide says and I popped the trophy without problems 🤔

Nice to see that you got it though :)

5 hours ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

Did you pick the exact choices the guide went with in the events listed? I just did a playthrough whilst following what the guide says and I popped the trophy without problems 🤔

Nice to see that you got it though :)

yup, even skipped on a few coz i felt like i didn't need them. still, i think I might have had one single death from starvation with soup signed, and i think this is what voided the trophy for me.

16 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

yup, even skipped on a few coz i felt like i didn't need them.

Yeah I think that's where you messed up imo. I remember some of the events being ridiculously specific so I wouldn't be surprised if skipping some of them voided that trophy. I also wouldn't expect it to void from a death, I only remember doing one deathless playthrough ever 😅

9 minutes ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

Yeah I think that's where you messed up imo. I remember some of the events being ridiculously specific so I wouldn't be surprised if skipping some of them voided that trophy. I also wouldn't expect it to void from a death, I only remember doing one deathless playthrough ever 😅

ive read somewhere that no one can die as a result of any law you sign, but this was written shortly after the game was released, so not sure how accurate it is. but yeah, this trophy is the only one in the entire list that just isn;t crystal clear about its requirements, like, youd think forcing people to eat smaller portions would count as a harsh law, or forcing people to lay on the floor of an infirmary, but no lol. you better not make them work for 24 hours though! that is crossing the line!