Issues joining groups?

Azeridon

So I had a couple players trying to set up a domination session for Sacred Land. We had clans made and each clan had 2 players but no matter what we tried we couldn’t join a clan group to start a clan vs clan session. 

It would either say “game session is no longer available” or “group is full” when there wasn’t anyone in the group aside from the clan leader/host of each team. We all had green open nat types too. 

Has anyone else experienced this? We just want that Sacred Land trophy and this is the only way to realistically get it we just can’t join each other for some reason. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same issue, we couldnt invite people to our Group, be it Custom Match Adversarial or Clan. You can still find each other in Quick Match though. Its probably the smartest idea to get alot of people together to reduce the chance and amount of randoms you get. This Trophy will be a big pain in the ass for anyone trying to finish the Game 100% now. 

Edit: So i finished the Game 100% and want to put some information for those that struggle with the Trophy "Sacred Land" here.

If you try to get a Group together and your invites are not working. You can try the following, let everyone in your Boosting Group invite everyone. If 1 Person fails let another one do the inviting. A Person can switch his Internet connection, for example to a Phones Hotspot, that could help you connect with someone else. It did work for me, my Wifes Phone Hotspot let me for some reason connect with someone. Its weird, but worth trying, otherwise you have to Match in a Public Game and we also had to do that, but random players wont be able to score higher then you if the feeding of kills is properly done. Let your approach Meter get full for 450 points, wait for the circle to close for 150 points and stay hidden in a Group for x2 Bonus.

Edited by Eylside