Found Exploit for Master Trinketeer, Skull Storm and to win most any run.

Greyendar

This information may be out there already, but I never stumbled upon when I was searching all over.

As you may have already found elsewhere, for many instances in Inscryption, you can exit to the main menu and then 'Continue Run' to redo fights and re-select paths, etc. But Inscryption will not change the cards selected at Card spot, change your hand, enemy placements in battle, and so on.

What I have found is that this is NOT the case after you beat a boss and load up the next board. If you leave to the main menu, and then 'Continue Run'. The board will change everytime.

What does this mean? This means if one of the first paths you can choose is a card select, you can view the cards and if the one you want isn't there, you can back out to the menu and go back in. Then the board will change and card selection tile you select as your path will have all new cards!

I used this when I beat the first boss. I needed the Moose Buck and a Wolf for my last Master Trinketeer. I already had the Moose Buck and re-populate the board 15 times until I was able to grab a wolf pup.

Additionally, this can be used in any run to ensure you can get cards that will complete your build!

I hope this helps some of ya'll out there. Thanks!

Edited by Greyendar
  • Like 4