Winter Wonderham 1-7 (Seasons 20-7) problem

Rankidd

I'm struggling with this level. I've literally done million times as all the Youtube's walkthrough videos suggest but it just doesn't work. The present and the tnt on top of the sleigh goes boom for no apparent reason before they reach the bottom of the slope! Can there be a glitch like that on the Vita version? Seems so annoyingly weird. I've tried everything else too but there's just no way to three star that level! Losing my mind. :D I have 3 stars on all the Classic levels and all the Seasons level up to this point so I can't just simply suck at the game.

Has anyone gotten it?

I'm at 112400 from the needed 114k, after millions of tries. So frustrating. I contacted Rovio about this but doubtful that they'll do anything about it.. I did find other people struggling with it, and they offered alternative solutions based on 99% luck. Here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/angry-birds-trilogy-vita/224368-winter-wonderham-level-7-3-star-solution-help.html

Those haven't worked out for me yet though.. This is some real BS.

Edit: Rovio replied that they are now investigating the issue. Whatever that means.

Edited by Rankidd

• 1 year later...