If you are having trouble with trophies unlocking..

ARTORIAS-8-7

I ran into this problem when running this game and I found a workaround that worked for me. Before you boot God of war up, load up another game, then open the trophy screen and make sure the other game syncs to the top of the trophy list. Boot up god of war, then check the trophies again and make sure it sits at the top of the PlayStation network tab before you start playing. In other words it replaces the place of the other game. Repeat this process everytime you play the game and you will not have any issues. I missed two trophies because I forgot to do this on a run. Otherwise, it worked for me. If you don’t do this every time you play, for whatever reason the trophies will not unlock. Also, I’m running the physical cart so I don’t know if digital has the same issues.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not just the buggy trophies part that is bad in this version of GoW, but the game crashes sometimes during the cutscenes, so inevitably you have to press the PS button again and you cannot unlock trophies until you restart the entire system again.

With that being unpatchable for over a decade from what is said, that is the only option to gain trophies again in this port of GoW.

Edited by DearieHimemori