Funny things in the AC Mirage game β€‹πŸ˜…β€‹

sccorp84

I found a funny glitch in one of the contracts that needed me to free a few prisoners. I unlocked their cells, they'd run off, and then two of them would reappear in their cells after I walked away. I freed the other two several times and they just kept reappearing. Finally I left them and after I left the area the contract was marked as completely. Apparently it was a glitch that didn't stop me from completing the contract. So, luckily I didn't waste too much time.

• Like 1

I just had another funny glitch at the beginning of the "Ahmad's Workshop" investigation. I entered the room heading toward the door your supposed to enter. Unknowingly, I approached the door from the wrong side because I entered through another entrance. When I got to the door there wasn't an "Open Door" prompt. Thinking I wasn't close enough or at the wrong angle I moved and walked through the door by accident. When I got to the other side it prompted a cut scene with Nehal. After the cut scene I turned around and saw the prompt to open the door. However, just for fun I walked back and forth through the closed about a dozen times. The investigation didn't trigger until I clicked the "Open Door" prompt even though I'd been in the room and looted it already. Another Animus glitch maybe? 🀣

Β 

I don't know if anyone else has had issues with prompts, but that is probably one of the most annoying things with this AC. I'm constantly at the wrong angle or to far away to get the prompt even though I'm practically kissing an NPC or standing on the object. Obviously, not a huge deal, just annoying.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LordSalochin said:

I just had another funny glitch at the beginning of the "Ahmad's Workshop" investigation. I entered the room heading toward the door your supposed to enter. Unknowingly, I approached the door from the wrong side because I entered through another entrance. When I got to the door there wasn't an "Open Door" prompt. Thinking I wasn't close enough or at the wrong angle I moved and walked through the door by accident. When I got to the other side it prompted a cut scene with Nehal. After the cut scene I turned around and saw the prompt to open the door. However, just for fun I walked back and forth through the closed about a dozen times. The investigation didn't trigger until I clicked the "Open Door" prompt even though I'd been in the room and looted it already. Another Animus glitch maybe? 🀣

Β 

I don't know if anyone else has had issues with prompts, but that is probably one of the most annoying things with this AC. I'm constantly at the wrong angle or to far away to get the prompt even though I'm practically kissing an NPC or standing on the object. Obviously, not a huge deal, just annoying.

Β 

πŸ˜…Β Fun and interesting! Did you manage to record it?

Β 

I'm uploading another fun glitch I came across. I am sorry if I offended anyone with this video, for me ot is funny.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1