Budokai 3 Cell Games Champion Trophy- Easy Strat

I can't take credit for this strategy - just bringing attention to it since I was getting knocked around pretty hard on the Cell Games difficulty and I didn't see anyone else on PSN Profiles recommending this.

Play as Omega Shenron with his default kit and spam his Whirlwind Spin (forward on d-pad toward enemy + circle). That's it. Keep your distance and recharge ki while enemy is down, but otherwise, spam that like crazy.

I tried the vaccine/viral heart disease combo for hours, and I came very close multiple times with no success. But with this strat, it only took me three attempts (all of which I made it to round 5) before I finally got it. Hopefully this saves someone out there the headache I experienced!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 2:30 PM, Unlucky_Thir13en said:

I can't take credit for this strategy - just bringing attention to it since I was getting knocked around pretty hard on the Cell Games difficulty and I didn't see anyone else on PSN Profiles recommending this.

Play as Omega Shenron with his default kit and spam his Whirlwind Spin (forward on d-pad toward enemy + circle). That's it. Keep your distance and recharge ki while enemy is down, but otherwise, spam that like crazy.

I tried the vaccine/viral heart disease combo for hours, and I came very close multiple times with no success. But with this strat, it only took me three attempts (all of which I made it to round 5) before I finally got it. Hopefully this saves someone out there the headache I experienced!

Definitely a very good recommendation. Thanks for sharing!