No players found everytime i search

GMZ

3 days ago when i started this game to start working on its online trophies, the matchmaking was working perfectly fine and it takes me seconds to find a random player until suddenly whenever i search it buffers for a minute until it says no players found and it's been like that for 3 days straight, i try to change the modes but it's always the same.

Now does this happen to everyone ? is that a bug as i am used to have issues with ubisoft games or i am the only one who suffers from this ?

I tried switching my internet as i have 2 connections from 2 different companies but it is always the same.

This way i will never be able to achieve the online trophies and i believe joining a friend's game still works but searching in public is the problem.

They forced us to go in public and they disable any xp from playing with friends then make your game right and make it work rather than limiting us with this bullshit public servers.

Edit: i've tested this with a different account and it worked fine so that means only my main account is having this weird issue, if this is permanent that means bye bye platinum.

Edited by Great_MazingerZ

• 3 months later...
On 10/13/2023 at 4:45 AM, GMZ said:

Edit: i've tested this with a different account and it worked fine so that means only my main account is having this weird issue, if this is permanent that means bye bye platinum.

Hi, Which account are you talking about? PSN Account or Ubisoft Account? I hopped it's not the PSN Account's Fault. Just Curious.

9 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, Which account are you talking about? PSN Account or Ubisoft Account? I hopped it's not the PSN Account's Fault. Just Curious.

PSN account but anyway it worked for me eventually after a week of suffering with it which it was weird but as usual with Ubisoft games.

Watch Dogs on PS3 at least is notorious for having unstable servers that go down for days and then come back up. It's a real shame that Ubisoft treat these these older titles like garbage, AC Black Flag and Far Cry 4 also on PS3 come to mind.

14 hours ago, GMZ said:

PSN account but anyway it worked for me eventually after a week of suffering with it which it was weird but as usual with Ubisoft games.

How did you fix it? Because I'm having the same problem but from my alt account (maxdgallaghr) trying to find players for Online Hacking. I'm down to 3 hacks left.

On 2/3/2024 at 8:37 AM, SoraxTidus said:

How did you fix it? Because I'm having the same problem but from my alt account (maxdgallaghr) trying to find players for Online Hacking. I'm down to 3 hacks left.

I did not fix anything, it worked by itself after a week so it seems it went down again, keep trying and checking it should go back.