Two For One and Leave No Trace not popping in AC India

tomadom64

I'm having trouble getting these to pop. I've read online that restarting checkpoints doesn't reset progress towards the 100 Helix Kills or 200 Multi-Kills, but regardless of how many times I do both of these, they don't pop (I've counted multiple times and I definetly should have had these pop by now). I'm wondering if this is due to the Vita version tracking stuff differently than the two PS4 versions? I've not been able to find anyone talking about this online, only people having issues with The End and Not Your Usual Assassin.

Has anyone else had this happen and know a fix for it? Should I just play through entire sequences without restarting checkpoints and just grind out the two sets of kills the super long and tedious way?

Edited by tomadom64

Have you completed the story? I'm asking because Helix Kills can only be performed in Game Plus (either normal or hard). I'm not completely sure, but I think double kill can only be done in GP as well. You know you will perform a double assassination when both targets display skull over their heads at the same time.

Restarting a check point doesn't reset the counter. If you are doing it correctly both trophies should pop without issues but they are a bit grindy.

4 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Have you completed the story? I'm asking because Helix Kills can only be performed in Game Plus (either normal or hard). I'm not completely sure, but I think double kill can only be done in GP as well. You know you will perform a double assassination when both targets display skull over their heads at the same time.

Restarting a check point doesn't reset the counter. If you are doing it correctly both trophies should pop without issues but they are a bit grindy.

Yep, already knew about needing to beat the game and how to do these moves. I had already beaten the first of my two full playthroughs and was in the middle of my second one (one for normal+no kills and one for perfect score + plus hard not seen) before the initial post, and after both playthroughs went and grinded for both types of kills again.

After my first playthrough, I went ahead and counted up to about 140 multi kill prompts, roughly 280 kills total, and didn't get them. Then out of annoyance, I decided to switch to Helix Blade kills and looting whenever I could safely just to see if maybe that would get better results. Got the Loot trophy in the middle of it, but got to 100 counted Helix Blade kills and no trophy, so I just gave up counting and kept doing it for a few more minutes before I had to get some rest. After my second playthrough I did shortly after the first post, I ended up doing another roughly 50 multi-kills before it finally popped. Switched to the Helix Blade kills and that took another 45 kills.

I made sure the animations and kills were the proper ones before counting them, and I made sure that I gave the game a chance to register and save every kill, so I'm still not sure why exactly the game wanted me to do almost double the work for these two trophies when the other ones worked like they should.