Crashes in coop

MadGardena

Hi there.

As my mate and I run into a problem where we couldnt fast travel or rest anymore as the game would crash on one of us (myself as the quest) we tried a few things to get a workaround.

Firstly when he was the guest in my world everything worked fine.

Whats curious is that when i joined his world my hp and mp werent full but only 3/4 full aprox.

I restared a new character and joined his world as soon as i could. Hp and mp were full and fast travel worked fine. So i went back to my main unequipped everything and joined his world. Hp and mp were full this time. We fast travelled and had no crashes  Equipped my stuff again and fast travel and resting worked fine from that point forward.

Hope this help others running into the same problem.

Edited by MadGardena
typo

14 minutes ago, MadGardena said:

Whats curious is that when i joined his world my hp and mp werent full but only 3/4 full aprox.

This seems to be a bug, maybe caused by the character scaling in MP. It happens every time when i join a friend's game, but the game never crashed as you describe.

But we have to restart the game a lot due to performance issues over time, "session no longer available" bugs and random disconnects until it finally works.