How are people getting the Aggression trophy?!

I stg this trophy is the one trophy that is giving me panic attacks everytime I even attempt to get it U_U

And yes. I will attempt the cloud save method if I ever decide to go back, but can I just ask? 

Whats the actual requirement to get this trophy? Is it 45 kills in 3 minutes? More Kills than Boris and Alice? Complete the section without dying? ..Like seriously, Im confused @_@ 

13 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I think you pretty much can not die a single time and you need more then the other 2 by the end of the attack, if you're about to die then just run away and then come back

this trophy seriously sucks so much

For real its the worst 😩 Thankfully however I pulled the Cloud/USD method and thats thankfully boosted my chances at getting this trophy easier instead of having to restart Chapter 5 over and over or begin the game from the start. Stg, this trophy is just- ...Who thought this was a good idea?! U_U 

Update: I GOT THE DAMN TROPHY 😭 And I can confirm, to get it you absolutely must NOT DIE. Other attempts where I died and finished the section, trophy didnt pop. Attempts I did it without dying, and didnt rack up enough kills? Nothin. You absolutely need to get at least 45 kills without dying, if not more kills than the others. Still, all I know is. Thank god this trophies done. Just Bacon Soup trophy and Perfect Employee left! 

I saw a lot of conflicting information online about this trophy. I don’t know about killing more than the other two, but it popped for me when I finished the fight in sub 3 minutes with more than 45 kills. Doing it deathless isn’t enough.

You definitely have time to back off the fight from time to time, but focus on weaker Searchers (I.e. the half-man-half-slug things). Also, aim for head shots with the axe, which are more easily achieved by aiming a little in front of the actual head. This will make the weakest enemies a one shot kill, and the Lost Ones (I.e the full humanoid figure). Don’t bother with the Miners at all, unless the NPCs are being slow.