Arcade Archive Load Interrupt Save Data Help?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I need your help. I choose "Create Interrupt Save Data" in the options menu to save the game, but when I close the game and then come back, I was at the beginning of the game instead of loading the Interrupt Save Data. Can someone tell me how to load Interrupt Save Data so I can continue the game without starting all over again? I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Please comment me Soon. See You Soon.

You will automatically resume the save data next time you boot up the same mode again unless you pick the option "Game Reset" from the touch pad menu. You have probably either booted up the wrong mode (for example Japanese version when you have saved in the western) or picked "Game Reset". Dying and without selecting continue will also delete the save. 

3 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

You will automatically resume the save data next time you boot up the same mode again unless you pick the option "Game Reset" from the touch pad menu. You have probably either booted up the wrong mode (for example Japanese version when you have saved in the western) or picked "Game Reset". Dying and without selecting continue will also delete the save. 

Okay, but what about the "Back to title screen" option? Also, as for Haunted Castle (Konami), I was actually playing the Japanese Version, because both it's an easier game compared to the US Version (Which is the Hardest Version of the game) and it's easier to get those three points trophies (50,000, 80,000 and 100,000).

1 hour ago, SoraxTidus said:

Okay, but what about the "Back to title screen" option? Also, as for Haunted Castle (Konami), I was actually playing the Japanese Version, because both it's an easier game compared to the US Version (Which is the Hardest Version of the game) and it's easier to get those three points trophies (50,000, 80,000 and 100,000).

Back to title screen does nothing to your save so the easiest way to load the Save State is to go back to title screen and then simply enter the same mode again.