Planner Trophy Broken?

MikkDC

Not sure how many people will see this, but is the "Planner" trophy for combining enough assignments to reach 70% of your vehicle‘s maximum payload completely broken now? I have the ones for 50% and 90% but no matter what I try the 70% one will not pop. I have tried the method in the trophy guide using just 1200kg loads and tried various loads which equal anything from 70 - 88%. I even started a new game and tried the trophy guide method but still no joy. EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm playing on PS4.

I think because I already earned the 90% payload trophy the 70% one just won't pop now. I have also noticed more people have the 50% and 90% one over the 70% one.

Edited by MikkDC

• 1 month later...

Hi mate,

This game is buggy as hell on both the PS4 & PS5 versions. Method for this trophy I found finally worked for me with the rigid truck was to purchase these as below. You may find it to be buggy, but keep removing a job and getting it again. It will make the trophy pop. I have so many of the trophies keep needing to retry. On the PS5 version I had the same issue as yourself, along with the fuel one continully not popping. Best of luck.

x5 of 6x200KG (1200KG)

x1 of 7x200KG (1400KG)

Edited by HumbleGrumble
Spelling.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 3:54 PM, HumbleGrumble said:

Hi mate,

This game is buggy as hell on both the PS4 & PS5 versions. Method for this trophy I found finally worked for me with the rigid truck was to purchase these as below. You may find it to be buggy, but keep removing a job and getting it again. It will make the trophy pop. I have so many of the trophies keep needing to retry. On the PS5 version I had the same issue as yourself, along with the fuel one continully not popping. Best of luck.

x5 of 6x200KG (1200KG)

x1 of 7x200KG (1400KG)

My game trophies are also glitching for Planner as well as Boss.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 12:52 AM, RogueAgent-Code7 said:

My game trophies are also glitching for Planner as well as Boss.

Yeah it’s a continuous trial and error with the trophies for this title on both platforms. Both I encountered bugs for various trophies. I can’t understand how a game can be released at the price it was, with so many bugs.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2023 at 4:02 PM, HumbleGrumble said:

Yeah it’s a continuous trial and error with the trophies for this title on both platforms. Both I encountered bugs for various trophies. I can’t understand how a game can be released at the price it was, with so many bugs.

Still, I love the game overall, I love doing trucking jobs

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There has recently been an update to this game, so I tried again and now its even more difficult to get the 70%, as they have introduced a new cargo system where you also have to factor in the load size in cubic metres now. Only realized this after I had been trying to get the magic 70% weight only to be told cargo was full, even though the weight was 70%. I had been choosing cargos which took up very large cubic capacities :D .

Yet another hotfix dropped for this game today, so will try to see if I can get the 70% trophy again.

Doubt I will be getting the Plat for this game anyway, due to the "drive a vehicle for 500,000km" trophy.

Tried again today and it still won't pop. Even deleted my save, after backing it up to the cloud, so I could start from scratch and still the 70% trophy will not pop. Loading 6 x 1200kg loads onto the Scania Rigid Box also does not work now because of the new cargo system, where you have to watch the cubic area of the cargo too, so you end up filling the cubic area before you can even hit the weight needed.

The trophy for 70% popped randomly for me as I was loading the cargo. That was recently on the latest update, so I guess it’ll come naturally as you’re farming for lvl10 (it takes a while).

For the 500k km trophy, I found a glitch that still works on the latest patch, no need to downgrade versions etc. Check out the comment section in the guide where I’ve left a link to the video I made.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 5:44 PM, Adrian-G-21 said:

The trophy for 70% popped randomly for me as I was loading the cargo. That was recently on the latest update, so I guess it’ll come naturally as you’re farming for lvl10 (it takes a while).

For the 500k km trophy, I found a glitch that still works on the latest patch, no need to downgrade versions etc. Check out the comment section in the guide where I’ve left a link to the video I made.

Yeah, I'm just gonna keep delivering until I hit level 10 and have all the trophies except the long distance trophies. Could i as what trailer you were using when it popped? I'm currently driving a MAN TGX 2016 4x2 pulling a 3-KS (semi box trailer). Hopefully it'll just pop at some random point while playing.

15 hours ago, MikkDC said:

Yeah, I'm just gonna keep delivering until I hit level 10 and have all the trophies except the long distance trophies. Could i as what trailer you were using when it popped? I'm currently driving a MAN TGX 2016 4x2 pulling a 3-KS (semi box trailer). Hopefully it'll just pop at some random point while playing.

I will check the video of the trophy when I get home as I’m not sure which one I’ve used. I’ll also send you a request and send you that video if any helpful.

EDIT:

The video of the trophy isn’t very helpful, but I’ve used the standard truck you get at the beginning with the 2KA drawbar box trailer and loaded 3x Dog food and 1x Cat food from Petshopcompany in Rostock. Unfortunately I can’t tell the weight or where I’ve been taking them to, but I’ve always done long trips (600+km) so it must’ve been Munich or somewhere southwest. Hope it helps

Edited by Adrian-G-21
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 11:49 AM, Adrian-G-21 said:

I will check the video of the trophy when I get home as I’m not sure which one I’ve used. I’ll also send you a request and send you that video if any helpful.

EDIT:

The video of the trophy isn’t very helpful, but I’ve used the standard truck you get at the beginning with the 2KA drawbar box trailer and loaded 3x Dog food and 1x Cat food from Petshopcompany in Rostock. Unfortunately I can’t tell the weight or where I’ve been taking them to, but I’ve always done long trips (600+km) so it must’ve been Munich or somewhere southwest. Hope it helps

Very helpful, thanks. If I don't get the Planner trophy to pop soon, I will give that truck/trailer combo a try.