Daily Challenges... 2K Dont Patch Anymore! :(

Devil_Max

Hello Everyone!

I don't know if you already know, but according to what was said in a Topic the Daily Challenges will not return so I want you to join me in not buying any more games from the 2K Company, because they only care about our money, because when it is to help to patch Some buggy trophies situation no one helps and 2K is becoming the new EA so be very careful before buying the game because for me they no longer take my money and they have already lost another customer and will lose many more so join me and don't buy any more games from this company because what happened with the game WWE 2K22 will gonna happen on the Future Games of Them so Beware.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 3:34 AM, Devil_Max said:

Hello Everyone!

I don't know if you already know, but according to what was said in a Topic the Daily Challenges will not return so I want you to join me in not buying any more games from the 2K Company, because they only care about our money, because when it is to help to patch Some buggy trophies situation no one helps and 2K is becoming the new EA so be very careful before buying the game because for me they no longer take my money and they have already lost another customer and will lose many more so join me and don't buy any more games from this company because what happened with the game WWE 2K22 will gonna happen on the Future Games of Them so Beware.

And then when a game releases broken, you will cry about that also, but it is simply because resources have been wasted to appease a minority community of trophy hunters who just simply can't do something when it's available. Which takes a week by the way of logging in for two minutes 😂