Does share play work with cloud streaming?

Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

Basically I was just trying to get a 2 player trophy on toy story mania, which is on cloud streaming (ps3), but I only have one controller so I tried to do remote play so my cell phone could be the second controller, but apparently remote play doesn’t work with cloud streaming.

So I was just wondering if any of you knew if share play worked with cloud streaming, and you could get the 2 player trophy like that. Can’t find an answer with google.

EDIT: No share play does not work with cloud streaming.

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

Hmm... This is all I could find... 

https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/vhaw4h/can_cloud_streaming_be_shared_across_console/

But I still have my PS3's going. I'm not sure if I have that game though. Will check.

If I did I could help you boost that trophy. I actually platinum that game back in 2014.

Now here's the thing. I am 99% sure I had it on retail disc. I sold most of my discs.

Which trophies do you need a boost with?

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Hmm... This is all I could find... 

https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/vhaw4h/can_cloud_streaming_be_shared_across_console/

But I still have my PS3's going. I'm not sure if I have that game though. Will check.

If I did I could help you boost that trophy. I actually platinum that game back in 2014.

Now here's the thing. I am 99% sure I had it on retail disc. I sold most of my discs.

Which trophies do you need a boost with?

Thanks but I’m pretty sure the game doesn’t have online multiplayer, I think it’s only local 2 player. The trophy guide says 2 controllers needed.

it’s this trophy here “partner up”

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/11614-toy-story-mania-trophy-guide#45-quick-spotlight

see if share play worked with the ps3 cloud streaming I could share play with you (or anyone) and it lets you be player 2 like you were sitting on the couch beside me kind of thing. 

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

You know I don't even remember that trophy. it's been 9 years. Lol

But I guarantee you I had multiple controllers at the time.

Do you know anyone who lives close to you with a spare controller?

Can you buy one? Probably not worth it. But handy to have a spare.

I'm not too sure what other options are available to you.

And I see what you mean. i have done that before too.

Shareplay in a local co-op game situation. Good idea.

• Like 1