Masquerader bugged

elias_stevens

So. the trophy is really buggy (or misssable at least) and there is no way to get it if you missed during the campaign. Luckily, I still had a save for the second half of the game.

The point is that in the mission "great symposium" you MUST match the "White Patient Robe" suit. On my first playthrough, I ran directly to the boss. Although the suit is automatically awarded upon completion of the mission, it does NOT count, you must pick and wear it manually durning the mission. 

Hope that helps someone 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Completely irrelevant as I did that.I checked Youtube videos and everybody's killing someone for the disguise but that isn't an option for me ,I can steal it from a sunbather or a tailor .It bugged

Edited by hveq

There are two disguises you need for this trophy, the first is the "White Patient Robe"  outfit and you pick it up from a body in Prison cell during the quest " Great Symposium".  The second is from a tailor on one of the roofs near the Harem building, the Eunuchs disguise in order to enter the Harem and do the quest in the building: "The Servant and the Imposter".  If done correctly, the trophy should pop when you steal the second disguise.  You don't need to kill anyone to get them and  Basim will go to some changing box to put on the second disguise, the first one is automatically equipped, these only have one time use in these quests and cannot be used at other times as the Guards are already aware after this that they were used.   This is a stealth game, not a game where you go all knives blazing, unless you are caught and in open conflict.  You need a bit more patience with this old formula Creed game.