The Adventurer trophy requires 17th level, not 16th.

The-Smiths-85

Just a reminder for all those people who follow the guide on Playstation trophies. There's not much information about the story progress in this game, apart from the guides on both true achievements and site mentioned above. In order to find the last piece of the map you need to build a totem in Prairie which is available at 17th level, not 16th which is mentioned on Playstation trophies.

What I found to be helpful is that "storing" the materials is the best way to make things faster later on. For example: plant the trees, then water them and focus on other tasks if your wood storage is full. You can always come back to the specific location and chop them down. This way you won't waste time when you're in need of more wood used for contraptions, decorations and fireplace. If you always find yourself having full storage of this material making a second fire is also a good idea. They always fade away after some time and you don't want your sheep to die because of the cold. Same thing can be done with the flowers and wool. Just watch out for the sheep as they often tend to eat the petals. :) It's your decision if you want to shear the wool. I usually collected it from the sheep as I wanted to have maximum amount of stars (this is usually the animals' wish when they're fully coated).

Billy The Sheep trophy - it seems to be a little bit glitched, so when it doesn't pop just change location and come back to the Prairie once more. It has happened to me during one playthrough when I already put the cowboy hat on one of my male sheep somewhere else, then traveled to the desert and painted it white. When I came back to do some other stuff there the trophy popped. Hope this will be helpful to someone. Clouds and Sheep 2 is a pretty fun game for the most part. It's suitable for kids as well as it teaches them to take care of virtual animals. The biggest drawback IMO is that some parts of the story take too long to open and the quests' grind can get boring.

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Additional information.
  • Like 1