Are the servers down?

InfamousDooMZ

For the past few days, myself and a boosting partner have been trying to boost the only 2 online trophies, "Warrior" & "Legend". However every time one of us hosts a lobby and start the match, the other person (non host) gets kicked out and receives a message stating that the servers are currently undergoing maintenance.

I found this website tracking the server status and it says it's up and running and has been for the past month, so i'm not sure what the issue could be. (https://www.saashub.com/infinite-minigolf-status)

One thing to note is that I am in Australia, and my boosting partner is located in the UK, so this could be a potential reason for our issues. 

Does anyone have any clue as to if the servers are actually down?

Well, seeing as no one has achieved either of the online trophies since mid-September, it does give cause for concern. I cannot conclude if the servers are region-locked but it is possible given the countries regions of users who may have boosted the trophy. Again, I cannot say for sure, but that does happen for certain games. If it is a region issue, then that does make things tricky.

• Like 1