Titanium level does not appear

Maxxcolo

³thanks for answering.
I have already finished all the trophies, I have been repeating missions for 47 hours and nothing.
I even started another game, it took about 8 hours and nothing.
The truth is I get tired on the 17th, they take it out of the plus and I no longer have the desire to look for the trophy.
luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I did all the 3-stage missions from fat cat related to the rhino and the last one apparently "unlocked" the titanium flooring stages, since that's when it started to appear and now they're as common as the other stages.

I still can't find the potable portal stages, though. How did you get them?

7 hours ago, Tio__Zer0 said:

I did all the 3-stage missions from fat cat related to the rhino and the last one apparently "unlocked" the titanium flooring stages, since that's when it started to appear and now they're as common as the other stages.

I still can't find the potable portal stages, though. How did you get them?

Genuinely all I did was grind levels to unlock items and also made sure to do missions I'd not completed before whenever seeing them (without the little green tick by the name indicating completion). You get different missions at the different stages of each figurehead's strength / power, so it's beneficial to fluctuate the influence each one has to get more varied missions.

Eventually I just saw all missions types and the items trophy was the last I got.