Volta’s Best Trophy Bug

Matte_XIV

PS4 or PS5 version? I don’t see it on your profile. I have it on PS5 and got it no problem. You might sometimes have to switch between positions to get to 90 overall, then quit out of Volta if it doesn’t pop. Also when you say “90 points” I’m assuming you mean 90 overall rating on the player, not that you have 90 points to spend.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

6 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

PS4 or PS5 version? I don’t see it on your profile. I have it on PS5 and got it no problem. You might sometimes have to switch between positions to get to 90 overall, then quit out of Volta if it doesn’t pop. Also when you say “90 points” I’m assuming you mean 90 overall rating on the player, not that you have 90 points to spend.

I’ve the PS5 version of the game and yes of course i’ve spent every point and my total is about 93 right now. I’ve tryied also to quit, reset tree’s ability but nothing happened. 

Edited by Matte_XIV
Text

I hate to say it but have you tried reinstalling the game? AFAIK everything is stored server side so points to spend shouldn’t be deleted. I wouldn’t delete any saves, just the game itself. I know many fifa versions had Volta issues, and this one is no different. But usually doing what I mentioned should make it pop eventually. Sorry you’re running into this. Maybe someone else have any other ideas that had issues in the past?