Easiest method to score an aerial goal

Desavenencia

I discovered a much simpler method to score an aerial goal from among all the methods you can find anywhere else.

• Go to Custom matches —> Exhibition

• Heatseeker game mode

• AquaDome arena

• The size of the team does not matter if you are going to create a match against the machine; setting a 1vs1 will be enough.

- Alternative option at this point: if you are going to create a private party with friends in your group —through Custom matches —> Private match—, select the number of participants you think is convenient. You can change teams during the games.

• Bot difficulty: without bots

• Now enter the Mutator settings and you just need to modify the following:

- Game duration: 5 MINUTES

- Maximum score: UNLIMITED

- Amount of impulse/boost: UNLIMITED

- Gravity: LOW

Now you just have to start the game and take advantage of the initial bounce of the ball. Jump and use the impulse/boost to go towards it to touch it at its highest point. Aerial goal granted!

Following step by step my method you can unlock with this single goal both related trophies:

Sky High

Score an Aerial Goal

&

Get Up, Mr. Bubbles!

Score an Aerial goal while playing in AquaDome

But you can also unlock many other trophies right here quickly and easily. For example, multiple trophies involving bots, the exhibition mode trophy, turtle trophy, six goals trophy, etc.

If you prefer, you can set up the match with unlimited time and set a goal limit if it is more comfortable for you. You could also increase the time limit to 10 minutes, but I think that in 5 minutes you have plenty of time to practice the movement you want. In any case, you always have the option to restart the game to have the initial ball bouncing again.

Have a nice time with Rocket League!

• Like 4