Skip this and move to SX 5 and 6 or just play the previous series.

I haven't finish SX4 right now but I tried my best to platinum this game. Those previous SX titles and also SX 5, I haven't broke a sweat when I play those games. Playing on medium and hard is manageable ( with or w/out rewinds though). I even plat the first and second SX series. SX3 and SX5 still ongoing. 

Just an advice for casuals who wants to experience and enjoy playing supercross bikes and also trophy hunting just skip this and buy the other SX titles. 

This is the first time a supercross title from milestone made me rage because of a very easy AI. I'm not joking. Here are my complains about this game. 

1. VERY EASY AI. No you've been deceived. very easy but they can speed up quickly and overtake you easily. Once you fall from your bike or fail from rhythm jumps, the AI just take advantage and speed up out of nowhere. I can't count how many I restart the race even in the first track. This is so annoying. 

2. Limited rewinds. First you have 3 rewinds. What the hell the devs are thinking. I already exhausted all my rewinds and didn't finish one lap. once you're out of rewinds and the AI just ahead of you only luck and skills can save in getting a win. 

I really struggle getting wins on this game. The most annoying part you need to play "the real thing" 50x on the options menu for a certain part of the trophy. it's very tedious.  

Hopefully I can get through this.