Need help with sharing screenshots from my games now that...

ProfSeajay7

I got an alert on my PS4 that Sony is severing ties with the website formerly known as Twitter so now you can't upload screenshots to the site from November 13 onward. I usually download screenshots to pull from Twitter and put in little Word files, but one the 13th rolls around I won't be able to upload screenshots to my computer anymore so I need to find a new site that will let me download my PS4 screenshots. Any ideas?

There's two things I have in mind:

1) I have a second, mostly unused account for some japan-only digital stuff. Using the messaging feature I would send the screenshots to that account, only to use the mobile app to download them to my phone and post them through the Twitter app. Videos will go straight to my Youtube channel.

2) Use a USB pendrive and copy your screenshots and videos from the gallery to it and then upload them from a PC or similar device.

• Like 4

I just send my screenshots to a shared account that nobody uses anymore, then download them to my device using the PlayStation mobile app. You could even post them to Twitter/X after the download if you so choose. This is how I've been doing it since they removed the activity log from the app.

• Like 1

Okay, so just download my screenshots to the Playstation app on my phone and then download from the app to Twitter. Got it. I find it annoying that they are no longer allowing you to do it directly but I guess they got a lot of flak from X after they changed their name. Maybe that's why they renamed themselves, so that people wouldn't find them. :(Insert image from URL

It's very likely that the decision was based on the actions done by a certain Twitter's new owner, with introducing horrid prices to use the API, and for enterprises to start at somewhat $40k per month to use. I know Xbox killed sharing to Twitter earlier, and now PS is following after being done with the costs for it.

• Like 1