Good Eyes, Murphy Trophy (Engineering level too low)

R-Mean_1602

So I'm not done yet with the first playthrough (I just started the The Man Himself mission) but wanted to go for some trophy clean-up, since I have only story related trophies left. Well, but one non-story related: the "Good eyes, Murphy" one, as the title suggests.

I went for "No stone unturned" first, from save file, no problem.

Then I wanted to go for said trophy and found a save file which got me pretty close (this basement/bunker where you have to destroy the drug stashes).

But back on the surface I realized I should have spent 3 skill points into engineering (I spent none into it so far).

So I guess I have to start from an (far) earlier save file, I have to find as many OCP disc as there are OR (and now my question) there is a walk-around: I'm pretty sure that one my regular playthrough there was a switch that afterwards said something like "train now operational" but I didn't investigate the train enough back then.

Was there a switch like that and, if yes, where was it??

Every help is appreciated 🙏

Edited by R-Mean_1602
grammar

8 hours ago, R-Mean_1602 said:

So I'm not done yet with the first playthrough (I just started the The Man Himself mission) but wanted to go for some trophy clean-up, since I have only story related trophies left. Well, but one non-story related: the "Good eyes, Murphy" one, as the title suggests.

I went for "No stone unturned" first, from save file, no problem.

Then I wanted to go for said trophy and found a save file which got me pretty close (this basement/bunker where you have to destroy the drug stashes).

But back on the surface I realized I should have spent 3 skill points into engineering (I spent none into it so far).

So I guess I have to start from an (far) earlier save file, I have to find as many OCP disc as there are OR (and now my question) there is a walk-around: I'm pretty sure that one my regular playthrough there was a switch that afterwards said something like "train now operational" but I didn't investigate the train enough back then.

Was there a switch like that and, if yes, where was it??

Every help is appreciated 🙏

There is a document in the level you can read and it'll unlock the ability to activate the train without needing engineering to do it.  I forget where it is though.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/7/2023 at 11:49 AM, R-Mean_1602 said:

I found it! It was a book! You can find it in the hallway opposite the entrance of where you have to destroy the drug stashes. Seems like a dead-end but there is a small nook on the right.

https://imgur.com/a/uRXtIQZ

Thanks, because I was just kind of glancing at the guide just incase I might end up missing anything level related and never noticed engineering 3 until I started the level.  So this will save me a lot of extra work.