Mk1 Trophies glitched

TrophyHunt121

5 hours ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

Hi Everyone, 

I have been trying to get the deadly assassin, annihilation, making friends is easy. These 3 don't seem to unlock and I'm not sure why. 

I did the fatalities trophy normally AND in the fatality training and still nothing. Could someone please help me with these 

I unlocked everything in invasions so I can’t really comment on fatality training. Something makes me think those don’t count from legacy MK games but don’t quote me on that. 

Try another mode (invasions or towers) and see how that goes. I’d do invasions , reason being is you can easily change kameos and characters every fight and more frequently rather than fight out a whole tower. 

6 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

I unlocked everything in invasions so I can’t really comment on fatality training. Something makes me think those don’t count from legacy MK games but don’t quote me on that. 

Try another mode (invasions or towers) and see how that goes. I’d do invasions , reason being is you can easily change kameos and characters every fight and more frequently rather than fight out a whole tower. 

thanks mate will certainly try this again today. 

• Like 1