Help please with "The big one" - contract from leading team not being offered

fadingtrails

You've met the requirements of a Championship leading team

Having come back to this game's career recently to finish up the Platinum, I've won all but two races in a season for Ferrari - no contract offer from the team. On to McLaren then, taking all but one pole and winning every race to get the Schuperb trophy - again, no contract offer.

I completed all of the R&D tests except for a few towards the end of the season, played nice during the interviews... what am I supposed to do?

I'm  reading you're guaranteed a contract offer from the bottom three teams  - but then I'd have to dominate another season, obviously.

Any help would be appreciated.

fadingtrails

EDIT: I managed to get the trophy driving for Renault. I did drive dirty to get the team to lead the championship, but 130 points for me personally was enough to be offered a contract at the halfway point of the season. So I guess it's best to go for this trophy while driving for a less competitive/demanding team.

You need to have a high reputation to have a chance to be offered a Red Bull contract, who are likely to be leading the championship under normal circumstances.

Edited by fadingtrails