doing trophies on PC and then popping them on PS5

janek1556

Do you guys think that it is possible to do trophies on PC and then pop them on PS5? I recently got trophies which i have done in like 2017 on PC. I was wondering if it was like one time thing where you pop those which you got in the past on PS4/PC or if you can pop them any time

This definitely seems to be the case. I was playing Quickplay with some friends last night on Steam and got a 4-elim nanoblade with Genji to unlock his cute spray, and when I logged onto Overwatch this morning on my PS5 the Slice and Dice trophy popped. I am unsure if this carries over to the PS4 version of the game, but it is certainly the case for the PS5 version.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Zingoman06 said:

This definitely seems to be the case. I was playing Quickplay with some friends last night on Steam and got a 4-elim nanoblade with Genji to unlock his cute spray, and when I logged onto Overwatch this morning on my PS5 the Slice and Dice trophy popped. I am unsure if this carries over to the PS4 version of the game, but it is certainly the case for the PS5 version.

You can always download the PS4 version and see. I’d like to know to pop it on PS4, so it auto pops from PS4 to PS5.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late reply but I wanted to check on the PS4 auto-pop after I got the platinum for the PS5 version so I wouldn't have to keep downloading and re-downloading every time I got a trophy. First thing's first, I actually was unable to find the PS4 version of the game on the PlayStation store. This could be because I don't know where/how to search for it better but since I have a physical copy of Overwatch 1 on PS4, I was able to download the PS4 version of Overwatch 2 from there. When I went into the game, the trophies I got for the platinum for PS5 did NOT auto-pop. I tried completing a quickplay game to see if that would help, but the trophies never popped. It looks like cross-platform auto-pop is not supported for the PS4 version of the game, only the PS5 version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi late reply but i recently migrated from pc to psn, and I’ve had several times where I’ve completed a achievement on pc and the trophy popped on my ps5 the next time I launched it on there. The point being, the trophies/achievements pop due to your overwatch profile > career profile > achievements, as long as you got the spry you auto pop it on whatever platform

• 1 month later...

Confirming along with everyone else. 

I got the discord orb achievement with Zen on PC a week ago, just downloaded OW2 on PS5 and ALL of the trophies auto popped. So that's kinda nice. I'm planning to reinstall the PS4 version as well to clean up that list a little bit. I'm hoping that one syncs as well.