Deluxe edition Archangel dlc issue

DJ_Murda_Murk

I purchased the deluxe edition which is supposed to include the dlc.  When I go in the ps store it says I still have to pay.  I reached out to Sony but they couldn't find anything wrong on their end and said I had to reach out to Telltale.  I emailed Telltale and will update you all if I find anything out.  If anyone has found a fix for this issue or has any info please let me know.

Edited by DJ_Murda_Murk
spelling error

Same problem with DLC.

I pre-ordere Deluxe Edition only to get Archangel DLC (I also got soundtrack because of that). And now PS Store tells me that I have only standard edition of the game and need to buy DLC separately. What a mess!

I also wrote Telltale about that issue but they didn't respond yet.

Below is the email I Received from Telltale in regards to my issue.  

So, sorry that you're having issues downloading the game, Lswallow50.

🎮 PlayStation 5:
Patch alert! We're gearing up to resolve an issue. In the meantime:

Use the Activity Card for the game and pick "Continue where you left off (Resume Activity)".
Or, access the PlayStation Store on your phone. Find the episodes as an add-on and get rolling from there.

Still facing a roadblock? A fresh game re-install could be your best move.

If you done all the steps above, please reply with the date you purchased the game, and the region you are playing from and we will proceed with investigating your issue.

From all of us at Telltale: Your patience is golden, and we're hard at work to ensure a seamless experience. Happy gaming, now, onto the fun stuff — like showing those space pirates who's boss! 🚀 A big thank you for bearing with us while we ironed this out.

• 2 weeks later...

found a fix not sure if it was aways there or if Telltale finally did something.  After completing the game I selected the dlc from the chapter select and it took me to Playstation store.  Once on the page where it labeled archangel as an add on there swas actually a drop down menu where I could select a second add on option which was free.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

found a fix not sure if it was aways there or if Telltale finally did something.  After completing the game I selected the dlc from the chapter select and it took me to Playstation store.  Once on the page where it labeled archangel as an add on there swas actually a drop down menu where I could select a second add on option which was free.

Holy crap they must have finally done something.  This has been driving me crazy, it's been a few weeks since I last heard from Telltale with no fix, but I accessed it in-game and it finally shows as free with no cost.  Thanks for the heads up!