Following the river version 2.02

an-inFamous1337

I started the game recently and I really love what CDPR has done with the game. That said; I find the platinum very complicated and you have to be very careful with the actions and the choices you make across the entire game to ensure that you pop the plat.

Right now I am stuck in Following the River. I followed Mohanad's guide and it did not mention that I had to make certain choices in "The Hunt" to trigger the next quest. So I chose what I found suitable and I didn't support River with his quest for revenge. I skipped more than four days in the game and still, the quest does not want to trigger.

To cut things short, are there certain choices that I need to make in The Hunt apart from saving River's nephew or will I have to wait a bit longer and dive into other quests and it could potentially pop at a certain point in time down the line?

I have a saved file from before I fought the law and it will take me hours to reach where I am right now again lol. and If this is screwed I don't think I will be playing the game again from start to finish anytime soon.

If anyone can shed some light on that matter, that would be great. Thank you.

Will provide an update as soon as I have anything to share.

13 hours ago, ProbablyBooshis said:

I think it's doesn't matter as River does his own revenge without you.

As long as you scanned every single item in BD, I think you should be good. Just do other quests, try to sleep, skip, use fast travels and maybe restart the game. I've waited a lot for his message to popup. 

Yup well, actually that is what happened. I was doing a random NCPD scanner mission and he called and I got the trophy yesterday, thank you for your response.😊

• Like 1