Any Guide coming soon?

4 hours ago, Letzter_wunsch said:

I use this guide. I don't know if it's good or if there are better guides, but it's enough for me and you don't have to read endless lines.

Trophies are also included in the guide.

https://www.neoseeker.com/star-ocean-the-second-story-r-2023/walkthrough#Walkthrough_Table_of_Contents

I used the same one earlier this week before it was finished. Before it updated the last few dungeons (the four field dungeons) I just sorta went on my own. And I didn't miss anything. I think the only missable ones are recruiting all the characters and the voice collection for them. And also the "true final boss". But this guide had me set up for it already. Which is basically seeing the PA in Kurik with Philia. I also talked to her in the PA just to be safe. 

For my Rena playthrough (which I did first) I recruited Celine, Ashton, Bowman, Dias, Chiasto, and Noel. 

And I'm finishing up my Claude playthrough with Opera, Precis, Ernest, Welch, Leon, and Chiasto again.

All I have left trophy wise is finish Claude Playthrough, 15 endings (which can be manipulated. I had 8 on Rena so I'm assuming I can get another 7 with Claude and different characters.) And the final voices. 

• 2 weeks later...