Princess Kaboom spawn tactics?

Long-Ryde

The trophy guide says to do any final campaign mission. Can't find much info about this game on the internet. I've had absolutely no luck, currently going for my 22nd final mission. This is the only trophy I need and I've gotten all the main dudes to 100 market share about 7 times each & have never seen the Princess Kaboom tank. Been keeping my eyes peeled, doing BRQ-1 missions (which I probably shouldv'e started waaaaaay earlier in my playthrough) but I still have 40+ tank pieces to get, and all 5 of the Princess Kaboom pieces. 

I'm at hour 45 of playing this game, every mission completed, the game doesn't give me new tanks anymore, which is lame and boring. So my options are to grind out 40+ runs for BRQ or figure out how exactly to reliably attempt to spawn this one tank (multiple times). Any insights?

RNG like this fucking blows in games dude. Looking back, I've been grinding for this one tank or almost 7 hours. 0 regard for the player's time when implementing this uncreative dogshit.

Edit: Just tested it and you can save scum BRQ findings by uploading your save and re-opening the package until you get the piece you want. EZPZ

Edited by Long-Ryde
new findings

Hello, BBQ missions are the easiest way to appear. Try to get parts of the other tanks in common missions, and the barbecues will end up giving you those of the princess. I'm worse, the titanium floor never appeared and I've had it for 80 hours and tomorrow it will be gone. F

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Maxxcolo said:

Hello, BBQ missions are the easiest way to appear. Try to get parts of the other tanks in common missions, and the barbecues will end up giving you those of the princess. I'm worse, the titanium floor never appeared and I've had it for 80 hours and tomorrow it will be gone. F

So be it! Good idea to go for the other tanks anyway to thin out BRQ missions. Finger's crossed.