How long does it take to 100% the all the dlc?

• 4 months later...

Very hard to give a single value, plus they release a new DLC with trophies every few months so the length of time is constantly growing. I'm approaching 2000 hours and have 167/168 trophies. The one I don't have is pretty grindy and probably requires ~20+ hours of total play. I had 100% back when there were only ~145 trophies; total playtime was probably in the 1200-1500 hrs range at that point. I'm sure some have done it faster but I can't see anybody getting all 168 trophies in under 500 hours minimum. I would say 1000 hrs for 100% is the minimum for most players tbh, depending on how lucky you get with Emperor. The base game trophy guide on its own estimates 600 hours. 

8 minutes ago, JasperEuvelman said:

can you do everything solo in this game?

No

Most of it can be done solo but dungeons are usually 4-player events and trials are 12-player events. There are some dungeons that need to be cleared for the platinum. I suppose it's possible to solo clear or use a companion to clear the base game dungeons since you only need to play on normal, but it's still meant to be played with 4 players so it will be very difficult to clear solo unless you have a META build. 

When you get into DLC trophies, many of them require you to clear a dungeon on veteran difficulty which is probably impossible solo. The DLC dungeons are also, usually, harder than the base game dungeons. DLC trial trophies I think can be done on normal but I doubt those can be done solo even by the best player in the world. 

There are also some PvP trophies in both base game and DLC