Bugs (in Alone, Ghost Team & Countdown missions)

Have encountered several bugs in the Alone mission.

I can get through to the tunnels without restarting checkpoints or dieing, but often find glitches in the water section on veteran.

Occasionally the takedown function wont work when attacking the armoured enemies underwater.

When taking down one enemy, the second enemy may walk past during the sequence then glitch out completely - they're not in the area they were walking to or behind....

But then when they spawn back in they're behind you (in the area where you entered the area) AND infront of you (where you first see them). You're not able to attack the one behind, if you do they glitch out then reappear....

Sometimes in the tunnels the map glitches out and you enter the underworld out of map. Restarting checkpoint doesn't help this, only a full mission restart cures it.

Later on after Ghost shoots the enemies who attack the door you're opening,  I've encountered guns not firing, throwi smoke or other items not working, melee not working and various takedown glitches.

This map is so broken.

There's also quite a lot of bleedthrough in Alone - when you're inside you can see the outside lights) in the first half. Though it's nor so bad in Alone, it's really bad throughout the Countdown mission.

In Ghost Team: no matter how much ammo you have when you get to the command center (as Soap) when you return there after securing Valeria you have limited ammo. And sometimes the game gives you grenades, but not very often. 

Edited by yoda_squad

48 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Yeah. The game is full of bugs. I got the infamous rope glitch in prison break chapter earlier this month, on ps4 version. Multiplayer is the only thing they care about, not the campaign glitch that has existed for more than a year.

Not seen the rope glitch yet, thankfully.

Devs shouldnt have any excuses tbf, and as you say its all a matter of what they're prioritising at this point.

Certainly makes me second think buying MW3 at this time.... Maybe I'll play it if it's on sale or free ;)

Friendly fire and pish poor & AI is also an issue throughout - at least on Veteran. I had a friendly fire in Alone while throwing molotov's toward the end - Ghost was still behind me at that point! Alejandro friendly fire was another issue in Ghost Team, even though he was behind cover, and a few times Alejandro has been stood right next to an enemy who is shooting at me.

Makes me wonder where his loyalties lie lol

Edited by yoda_squad