Synesthesia in 2023

YairGOW

I just got it the other day. If you go to the PSN store on PS3, go to ME, then look at the add-ons, it's labeled as "Mirror's Edge Exclusive Free DLC Map". The only issue I could see you having is the map being region-based to where you can't find it, but I could. Not sure how they went about releasing the map at that point.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Penguin_boy18 said:

I just got it the other day. If you go to the PSN store on PS3, go to ME, then look at the add-ons, it's labeled as "Mirror's Edge Exclusive Free DLC Map". The only issue I could see you having is the map being region-based to where you can't find it, but I could. Not sure how they went about releasing the map at that point.

Thank you!
Before opening this post, I tried what you suggested, but it wasn't in the store of my region. Seeing as your store had it, I tried my UK account, and managed to find it in the UK store, and it was compatible with the version of the game I had installed.

Edited by YairGOW
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 8:17 PM, YairGOW said:

Thank you!
Before opening this post, I tried what you suggested, but it wasn't in the store of my region. Seeing as your store had it, I tried my UK account, and managed to find it in the UK store, and it was compatible with the version of the game I had installed.

Sick! Glad you could get it downloaded and working!

• Like 1